уторак, 10. мај 2011.

Totally scrued day.

Totally scrued day.o.O
Hate when I have P.E. for firs class.Then I go to other classes all sweaty and smelly n' gross.Ewk.And right today we're gonna run two circles 'roung the playgroung.That's just fuckin' far.N' hard.I don't wanna run.I ain't going to DIF.And I have that ugly evil bitch for a teacher.She has evil eyes.Hate her.:@


Anyway,I think I'm gonna pass that class.
But I ain't really sure in that.I don't have balls for that.(ho ho ho,irony)
I think I'm gonna say i'm sick or somethin'.
But I aint gonna run.
Scrue her.
Scrue everything.



So,I'm still listening to Comfortably Numb.
I'm just so f'n crazy,I can liste to this song whole day long.
Weardo.Lol

Lets go back to my fucked up day.
Firstly P.E. and than 6 other classes.o.O
God help me.
I hate school.I wanna summer.

'Hello.
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear m
e.
Is there anyone home? '



Come on, now.
I hear youre feeling down.
Well I can ease your pain,
Get you on your feet again

note:not my pipcs.:)

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар